Saturday 22 November 2014

40 days after giving birth, she asked me to sleep with her —Husband

Image result for IMAGES OF COURTS
1


•‘He sent me away from my shop and gave it to my rival’

A 62-year old driver, Iyanda Busari, has pleaded with an Alakuko Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve his 17-year-old marriage over incessant fighting and threat to life.

Iyanda, who lives at 20, Orilawe Street, Alagbado, Lagos, told the court that the quarrel between him and his wife, Bukola, started 40 days after she delivered their first child.

“Bukola wanted me to be sleeping in her room 40 days after she delivered, which l rejected because l knew she was not strong enough for sex, so l was sleeping in my first wife’s room.

“She became unnecessarily jealous and started fighting my first wife. She started nagging and became uncontrollable,” he said.

Iyanda told the court that he did not want to die now and urged the court to dissolve the union.

However, Bukola, 45, a trader, denied the allegation levelled against her.

“When l delivered our first baby, my rival treated me so badly; she would give me watery soup to eat, and when l told my husband, he simply told me to endure.

“I struggled so hard to care for my children because my husband told me that he didn’t have money to send them to school.

“The house is always on `fire’; so l leave the house in the morning to hawk and come back late in the night to avoid seeing my husband and his wife,” she said.

She told the court that her husband sent her away from her shop and gave it to her rival.

“My rival colluded with our tenants and they ganged up against me. l am tired of the marriage, l don’t have rest of mind and this is affecting my health.

“I want the court to help me to collect the N100,000 my husband borrowed from me when he was doing his mother’s burial,” she added.

President of the court, Chief Awos Awosola, told the couple to maintain peace and adjourned the case till November 27.

Source: scannews

No comments:

Post a Comment