Friday 12 December 2014

THE APC DILEMMA

GEJ immediately announced Arc.Nemadi Sambo to the world as his running mate after his endorsement as the PDP flag bearer. As if to tell GMB if you can announce your own .
GMB Almost 24 hours after his endorsement as APC flag bearer we have heard nothing about his running mate. I believe he is in a serious consultation right now.
Fashola of Lagos would have been a good choice . But we all know what Baba IYabo said Muslim Muslim Ticket is not sellable today in Nigeria. Rotimi Amaechi or Adams Oshiomole the Yorubas will feel left out and they will vote thesame way they did in 2011. I personally believe the General might go for Rotimi Amaechi who is his chief financier, I might be wrong.
I congratulate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari I pray he makes a good choice of a running mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment