Saturday 17 January 2015

LETS MAKE WAR, NOT LOVE. WRITING TO THE ATTENTION OF THE BUHARIST

From: ‪#‎Azolike_Nonso‬ Afamefuna,
LETS MAKE WAR, NOT LOVE. WRITING TO THE ATTENTION OF THE BUHARIST
I have recieved some inbox and post with people urging me to refrain from making unguided utterance pertaining to next month failbuhari election. Some who personally knew me reprimanded me on my faith as a Christian Apologist, and therefore admonished me to maintain my statue. This is because they said it doesnt show me as a good Christian. Well, this is my reply to you who seek to advice me on the peaceable way to go about it: since the days of Obasanjo the Seat of Aso Rock suffered violence and only truely the violent can take it my force.
In times of power, you dont ask for it: you take it. No one ever succeeded in getting power by wishful thinking, no it does work that way. The weakness of men is that they think some certain things are not divinely attached to. There are certain things God can not help you with, unless you are violent about it. Look at your opponent, are you as vicious as they are? If no, then you are loosing it. Equally turn the other side; look at your proponent, do they have the same spirit as you had? If yes, then you are gaining it. If I dont fly I walk, if I dont walk I crawl, by all means I keep on moving. APC have repeatedly and unremorsefully made it know, even to the foreknowledge of their peaceful advocates that they are not peaceful.
They have inculcated a unique vexatious spirit on their partisons in no small measure to the breeding of unneccesary diatribe and confrontation.
According to Robert Greene, author of Art of Seduction, to be attracted to an introvert who doesnt mingle with people is to be more extremely introverted than her. By that attribute, she sees an exclusive mutually of character, thereby lowing her own level of insecurity. By that, you have disarmed her and had equally seduced her into your web of affection.
But the case of APC is not love but war. Dont look at President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, that is his own character. Yes, he is gentle, meek and noble. But you, as a proponent or his acolyte, who seeks to maintain your principle at the head would be rendered ineffective if you dont confront your opponent with the same measure of war, anarchy and vilification unleash at your door step. Please my people this is not to sound unreasonable. Anything at the table to make sure that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is re-elected to continue till 2019 should be availed. Had APC been peaceful this write-up wouldnt be neccessary. Rememeber that Jonathanians were peaceful until the Buharist says it doesnt want it that way. But because power must return to the status quo, we have to adapt or perish. An unexamined life is not worth living. As far as I am concern, stopping Buhari is what I live for, and that is what my life is examine to worth for. As in, for now.
Thanks
__Apologist Azolike Nonso Afamefuna

No comments:

Post a Comment