Wednesday 7 January 2015

OSO BIAFRA IN Lafia: BIAFRANS CLOSING DOWN THEIR BUSINESS IN ES HE NORTH AHEAD OF 2015.

Ray Ugba Morphy :
CLOSING DAY!
Today, I announce the official closure of our cottage hotel in Lafia! 3 trailers are at this moment moving all equipment out of Lafia and Nassarawa State. Despite my personal friendship with Almakurra, the Gov of that state, I have no choice but to take this painful decision!
At the end of the 2015 elections, I will decide what to do.
For now, it is safer to close and move out because in all the crisis we have witnessed in Lafia in the recent past, at no time did the security operatives ever respond to our distress calls. Despite our proximity to Lafia Local Govt secretariat, my staff still feel very unsafe and I will not endanger anyone's life for my business or for political correctness!
Whenever, there is an uproar or riot in Lafia which is pretty often, It has always been, every man to himself and since I am neither an eggon nor am I a gambari, it is clear that my best choice is to move out!
I am only one of hundreds, nay thousands who have no choice but to vote with their feet! As a matter of fact even non indigenes who were born in Lafia are moving out. So who am I to stay when events on the ground indicate otherwise!
I am one of those who made investments across Nigeria but which I regret today!
Nobody should feel sorry for me because of this. I feel rather sorry for those staff who have just lost their jobs! And i sympathize with them and their families!


No comments:

Post a Comment