Sunday 5 October 2014

Azzaman Azzaman > Wrote: HAUSA AND FULANI GRADUAL CONQUEST OF SOUTHERN KADUNA

Azzaman Azzaman > Wrote:
HAUSA AND FULANI GRADUAL CONQUEST OF SOUTHERN KADUNA.
I travelled to Kaduna today from Kafanchan. I did not take the normal route which Is Kafanchan - Madakiya - Madauchi - Zonkwa or Kafanchan-Kagoro-Samaru Kataf -Zonkwa. instead I took an unusual route Kafanchan - Fadan Kagoma- Kwoi-Kagarko - Jere.
Islam gained more popularity through wars and blood shed or simply Jihad which is one of the 5 pillars if Islam. Since the fall of the Othman Empire the world have become technologically advanced chiefly because of the development in Christian Europe and America. Jihad even though practiced by some minority Islamic Groups like, Alqaeda, Boko Haram and ISIL has only help in denting the image of ISLAM.
Moderate Muslims realising this have resorted to a different form of Jihad called migration or Birth
It's no longer news today thousands of Africans and Arabs mostly Muslims embark on a Journey of no return to Europe and Australia
Thousands die on the way as reported on international media the lucky ones get to the shores of Spain, Italy and France and are accorded refugee status. Little known to these Europeans their main aim is to occupy Europe and Islamanise it since they could not proceed beyond Fatima in Spain they would now proceed through migration and birth. Today 1 out of 4 citizen of Holland Is a Muslim. The question is why don't they migrate to properous Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar snd Kuwait but rather lands of the infidels Europe and Australia even United States.
Coming back to my Journey today from Kafanchan. Immediately I got to Kagarko I had to asked myself if I am in SK. Jere was even worse. Immediately my mind went to Saminaka, Kachia and Kauru Towns in southern Kaduna which have been taken over gradually and subtlely by the Hausa Fulanis. Kafanchan also came to my mind but I told my self if not of the dogged ness of the Bajjus, Kaninkons, Fantswams. Jama' a Emirate created In 1805 would have taken over the land.
The Hausa Fulanis whether you like it or not are encroaching into SK it's not by chance but it's well plan. Don't forget the Abuja Declaration of 1989. I remember in 2011 after the post election violence I slept twice at the the toll gate before Kaduna from Abuja bcos of the curfew imposed then . I remember just 3 years ago the village at the toll gate was populated by the Gbagis but this evening I noticed a giant mosque and obviously the population is Hausanise The Kadaras in Katari and Bishini should also watch out
I read recently in the news media 4000 SK citizens killed by Fulanis and 120k displaced and moved to neighbouring Nasarawa State. Imagine the impact 4k dead and 120k would have made in the forth coming election.
I don't hate Muslims, Hausa and Fulanis but this is just a wake up call to protect our heritage and culture not necessary for us but for our Children born and yet unborn.
LONG LIVE SOUTHERN KADUNA
LONG LIVE KADUNA STATE
LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment