Friday 23 May 2014

Hausa/Fulani Oligarch boasts that they are not afraid of disintegration of Nigeria

Hausa/Fulani Oligarch boasts that they are not afraid of disintegration of Nigeria. They boasts that they are ready to have their own country. Ridiculous!! If you are not afraid of disintegration of Nigeria, why are you afraid of my posts?? This is something that I dont understand. Hausa/Fulani oligarch and their Almajiri street urchins always preach for one Nigeria, but always so quick to massacre innocent Nigerians, especially, those from other parts of Nigeria. Then, what do you mean by one Nigeria? Are you just searching for slaves that you shall keep ruling and looting their money forever? Or are you looking for humans you can always slaughter as rams, so as to appease your blood thirsty gods, just in the name of one Nigeria? You ruled, looted, underdeveloped, retarded and damaged this country for almost 40 years, and we didnt kill you, We didnt kill anybody. But now, Allah allowed a once shoeless man to be President, of this great country, and you started bombing and killing anyone on sight. You started arranging 419 abduction of girls and demanding that GEJ must leave now. And you still ask me for one Nigeria? One Nigeria my foot!!! I dont want to stay in same country with blood sucking religious bigots. Pls go and merge with your nomad brothers in Niger Republic and Mali, and leave me in peace to look for someone I can live together in one country in peace and civility. Go your way and worship your God and allow me to worship my God in peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment