Monday 13 October 2014

My favourite leader is Richard Branson–Elohor Aisien

Elohor Elizabeth Aisien is the CEO of Beth Model­ing Agency. She’s also the brain behind Elite Model Look Nigeria. Prior to partnering with Elite, Aisien successfully managed Beth Modeling Agency , situated in Ikoyi Lagos. Her agency is one of the thriving modeling agencies in Nigeria and will be celebrating its tenth anniversary later this year.
The first Nigeria Elite Model Look parade was held in 2008, after Aisien had reached out to sev­eral international agencies across the world, aiming to organize a Nigeria-based model convention. “Many of the agencies were inter­ested in coming to Nigeria – particularly Elite.” In the long run, Elite signed her on. She got the franchise to organize the local Elite Model Look contest.
“I signed the Elite fran­chise contract in 2007 and organized the first parade a year later. It’s quite amaz­ing that we are still waxing strong in the business. It looks like yesterday.”
Recently, after a parade in Lagos, she spoke about her favourites.
What’s your favou­rite colour?
I love black. I just love black. You can’t go wrong in black. It keeps you trendy especially with nice acces­sories.
Favourite holiday spot?
Capri. It’s in Italy. That is where I had my honeymoon and the place is cool.
Favourite food?
My favourite food is rice. Especially jollof rice and plantain.
Favourite book?
Hmmmm, I’m more into magazines than books. I love my Vogue and Elle.
Favourite car?
Porsche. I love Lambo­rghini too. I pray that one day I will own one.
Favourite leader?
I like Richard Branson. He has lots of businesses and he is so humble. I just like the way he keeps succeed­ing in his business.
Favourite design­ers?
Tom Ford and Valentino. But in Nigeria , I love every designer. I don’t have a favourite because I work for all of them.

My favourite leader is Richard Branson–Elohor Aisien

No comments:

Post a Comment