Tuesday 30 September 2014

''Dear Chief Fani-Kayode, I am using this opportunity to thank you immensely for courageously exposing the beasts who would not want Nigeria to progress.

''Dear Chief Fani-Kayode, I am using this opportunity to thank you immensely for courageously exposing the beasts who would not want Nigeria to progress. These beasts have turned Nigeria into a theatre of war and are determined to impose on the rest of us their indecent doctrines.
They have controlled Nigeria for several years and are very desperate to keep subduing the rest of Nigeria. Sadly, unlike you, many Yoruba leaders have failed to read between the lines.
The late Chief Awolowo prophetically warned us to be wary of these feudal and primitive warlords. He prophetically stated that if we were not careful, we will find ourselves perpetually serving this dark-age fellows. Alas I think the Chief was right!
My only regret is that people like Tinubu and other educated Yoruba leaders have failed to realize this. I however suspect that it would be too late by the time they wake up from their slumber for, mark my words, Tinubu and his Yoruba brothers would be used and dumped by this savage beasts.
Chief Fani Kayode, please I urge you to continue to courageously expose these people and their wicked antics. In their desperation to take power, they have thrown caution to the wind. But I know that, no matter how long, decency would prevail over savagery''- WOLE OLUWAGBEMIGA DARAMOLA.
(WOLE ASKED ME TO SHARE THIS WITH MY FRIENDS ON MY FB PAGE. I APPRECIATE HIS COMMENTS AND HIS VOTE OF CONFIDENCE. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, IN THE END, WE SHALL PREVAIL).
Femi Fani-Kayode

No comments:

Post a Comment