Monday 29 September 2014

DJ Jimmy Jatt storms UK

Following the successful launch of his sophomore album entitled The Industry, DJ Jimmy Jatt has kicked off a media tour of the United Kingdom which will culminate in meeting his fans, engaging the media on his 25 years in the industry and autograph signing sessions for his just-released autobiogra­phy Avant Garde.
“This is really an important tour for me for many reasons. It’s one thing to be appreci­ated by all of my colleagues and mentees and others in the industry, and to feel that love. But to step out on the streets and go around the United Kingdom and connect with my people and feel that energy is just amazing; that connection it’s powerful. I am very glad that after 25 years, people are still excited about my works; I am ready to go for another 25!”
The Industry album has enjoyed massive airplay since its release, topping chart iTunes Nigeria charts just a week after its release. His autobiography, Avant-Garde is currently on sale.

DJ Jimmy Jatt storms UK

No comments:

Post a Comment