Monday 22 September 2014

Who Really Owns A Man?

Who Really Owns A Man?

In the life of a man, two women really matter: his mother and later in his life, his wife. In many climes, it is very common to hear a mother and a wife lay claim to a man, especially in Africa where family is seen as binding till death. You hear things like this:
Mother: “My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for one full year.”
The wife has her own retort: “He is mine because he sucks mine now and has sucked it for more than six years and is still sucking them.”
Mother: “I carried him for nine months.”
Wife: “He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.
Mother: “He passed between my legs with pains.”
Wife: “Hahaha, he only passed there once; now, he stays between my legs every day and I scream with pains each night.”
Now the question is: Who actually owns the man? The mother or the wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment